Click and view

Veg burger Gobi Manchuri Homemade Tea Masala Homemade Tea Masala Rose Falooda Mango mouse Eggless Vanilla Choco Cake

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Anniversary wishes to Mommy Daddy with Love...

*************************************************************


Anniversary wishes to Mommy Daddy with Love and Corn Delight



Hi friends, today is my Parents 25th Wedding Anniversary... So this post is to my parents..My mother always had a wish of putting there snap in a local paper i.e Udayawani, as she used to see others couple celebrating there 25th wedding anniversary,as there son or daughter used to wish there parents. I'm not able to do that, but just trying to fulfill my mothers wish, by wishing through my blog, not only the local people,all over the world can wish on there Anniversary !! I'm missing the function back home, but thought of sharing with my blog friends...as i don't want to miss !!



HAPPY 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MOMMY DADDY.. LOVE YOU ALWAYS...

Miss you..:) !!

Click play to play the E-card...

Celebrating my parents anniversary with this sweet dish..


CORN DELIGHT


Ingredients

1 cup Corn flour
2 cup Milk
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp Ghee
2 tsp Custard powder
1 tsp Cardamom powder
1 tbsp Pista chopped


Method

1. Mix the corn flour, custard powder in water.
2. Mean while heat the milk, in thick bottom pan.
3. When milk starts boiling add the corn flour mixer, Sugar, Ghee and keep on stiring. As the corn flour starts thickening.
4. At last add caradamom powder. Transfer the mixer in a grease plate,granish with chopped pista and allow it cool for about 1 hour, cut shapes of your choice.
Corn delight is ready to be eaten.. !!



Corn Delight


I'm sending this corn delight to Live Strong Yellow. Thanks Barbara for hosting this event :) !!


19 comments:

Dhivya said...

wow!looking great!yummy picture

sunita said...

Archy, happy anniversary to your mom and dad...may they have many more :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to ur parents!ur sweet looks great..and nice entry too..

Cham said...

I wish A Happy Anniversary to ur Parents :) Great way to celebrate with the sweet

Red Chillies said...

Wishing your parents a very Happy Anniversary!
Just a thought, maybe you can try to submit to Udayavani online and see if they accept.
The sweet is totally new and looks great!

Uma said...

Nice way to wish your parents a happy anniversary! Yummmy sweets. My best wishes for your parents on their wonderful occasion.

Unknown said...

A lovely yellow cake Archy. Thank you for supportinmg LiveSTRONG With A Taste Of Yellow.

Srivalli said...

Thats a great looking sweet..convey my anniversary wishes to your parents..this is such a sweet way to celebrate...

Archy said...

Thank you one an all for the sweet Wishes.. I Shall Convey it to my Parents.. They will be really happy looking at these many wishes !!
Thank you buddy's :) !!

Seema said...

Hi Archy -Wishing your Parents a super duper 25th Anniversary.

This was a thoughtfull way to wish them & sure they are proud of you...

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

Anniversary wishes to your parents!! the idea of the sweet is gr8!

Mansi said...

Hey Archy, do wish your parents on my behalf too, hope they have a great life ahead! now can I have a piece of that sweet??:)D

Meera said...

Please convey my warmest anniversary wishes to your parents.
Wonderful entry.

Archy said...

Seema, Ramya,
Thank you.. :) !!

Mansi,
Sure.. I vil.. Yes you can have a piece of the sweet :D !!

Meera,
I vil convey it.. Thank you dear :) !!

Sagari said...

happy aniversary to your parents archi

Pooja said...

Wow,
that looks yummy , never heard of such dish , nice presentation too :).
Many many wishes to your parents, and may they have them many more with happy and healthy life :) .
Cast your vote to brinjal dishes soon , last date is near now. Will check to see your vote dear.

AnuSriram said...

Looks awesome! A must try for me... Looks like an easy recipe...

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi archana
Did not know when exactly are your birthdays but do remember saying end of this month..so here it is from me to you both..happy birthday on 31 March 2008 ! Check my blog site, eh !

Tammy said...

WoW your recipes are awesome. Please visit my blog.
PS If I try a recipe should I post a pic and a link to your site?
Let me know, because my viewers would love your food.