Winter is coming around and tea with some masala in it so refreshing. Its good to cope up with cold windy weather, this spices help to prevent from cold, headcahes, sore trout. So do try this easy recipe, than getting a readymade tea masala from shop. While making tea, add reqiured qantity of this masala and feel the diffenece in the taste of tea.
Cardamom – 10 Pods
Cinnamon - 4 short stick
Cloves – 10 pieces
Dry Ginger – 1 piece
Pepper – 2 tsp
1. Dry roast all the ingredients in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes. Untill nice aroma comes from it.
2. Tranfer it to a plate and let it cool.
3. Grind this mixer in a blender until fine powder.
4. Now store it in a air tight container for more than a month.
5. Add 1/2 tsp of this masala while preparing tea, tastes great.