Nowaday i have started trying some sandwiches for munching in this rainy-cloudy-lazy days here in Bangalore :)!!This is one of the most easy-tasty sandwich in a jiffy. When you have all the ingredients handy, its very simple. Frist veggy's that flashes when the name pizza is capsicum, tomatoes and onion and ofcourse cheese and some ketchup.Really loved this pizza sandwich very much!!
Without wasting much of time here is the recipe which is going for Srivalli's - Sandwich Mela !! Wonderful mela, looking forward for lots N lots of sandwiches Srivalli.
6 Whole/white bread slices
1-2 tblsp butter
1 capsicums Chopped
1 tomato Chopped
1 onion chopped
1 tsp Clinatro chopped (optional)
1/4 cup grated processed cheese
1/4 tsp black pepper powder(optional)
1 tsp Chilly powder
1 tblsp Tomato ketchup (optional-my addition)
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan or Swtich on the toaster.
2. In a bowl mix capsicum, tomato, onion chopped with cheese, black pepper, chilly powder, ketchup salt. Mix them well, keep aside.
3. Apply butter one side of each bread.
4. Now place one slice of bread on pan or toaster and top with the some filling mixture.
5. Place another slice of bread on top. Toast the sandwich for 4-5 minutes on toaster, Pan 2 minutes each side of the bread untill golden brown.
6. Repeat for the remaining bread. Serve hot !!
Note - Adjust veg quantity as per your taste.
I used pan for making these sandwiches.