Click and view

Veg burger Gobi Manchuri Homemade Tea Masala Homemade Tea Masala Rose Falooda Mango mouse Eggless Vanilla Choco Cake

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Inspiring First Award

*************************************************************


Inspiring First Award






“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people;good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration.Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”



This is my first Award send by my friend Meera. I was surprised to see my name .. for a second I was just blank.. is it me !! No words to explain how happy and excited i'm.. :D !! I never thought I would be awarded !! Thank you for your support and sending me my First Award Meera !! Thank a lot dear... :)


I wish to send this award to..

Pooja - My Creative Ideas

Ramya - Mane Adige



4 comments:

Meera said...

Congratulations!! You most certainly deserve it!!

Archy said...

Thank you Meera... I was waiting for ur comment :)!!

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

hey, Congratulations on your well deserved award!! and thanx so much for passing it on to me! :)

Dhivya said...

Congrats girl