This is one of the simple and best snack any time of the day. Now as it is the festival season, good to be made in advance. Everybody know the salty one, this is a little sweet version.Kids will surely love it , my lil one loves it :). This stays good for 1-2 weeks in a airtight container. Here comes the recipe..
• Maida/All purpose flour - 1 cup
• Rava/Suji (Semolina) – 1/2 cup
• Milk – 1/2 to 3/4 cup
• Ghee – 3-4 tblsp
• Sugar – 3/4 cup
• Salt as per taste
• Oil to deep fry
1. Take a small pan, heat the ghee and keep aside.
2. Mix milk and sugar in a bowl, until the sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Now mix maida, rava, salt, warm ghee and milk and sugar mixture. Start kneading to form soft and smooth dough. Keep kneading the dough for about 5 to 10 min with pressure.
3. Now make big balls out of the dough and roll them with the chapatti roller.
4. Roll them into round shape similar to a roti but keep the thickness for about 1/2 inch.
5. Take a knife and cut them into Square or Diamond Shapes.
6. Heat oil in a kadhai once the oil is hot add the shankarpali to it ensuring gas is on low flame.
7. Once the shankarpali are nice golden brown remove them on tissue paper to absorb the excess oil. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining balls.
8. Cool them and store it in the airtight container.
1. May need some extra maida or milk to make it a soft dough.
2. Making the roti thick, will make the shankarpali krispy bites.
Excellent. Thanks for share.
Sarees Online | buy sarees online | best sarees online | buy sarees online from india | silk sarees online | saree wholesale | wedding sarees online | salwar kameez online | sarees online shopping | buy indian sarees online | saree manufacturers | cotton sarees online | salwar kameez wholesale | designer sarees online | bridal sarees | designer salwar kameez | dress materials online | pattu sarees online | kurtis online | indian women clothing online
Wonderful recipe. I tried and it came out well.. Thanks for sharing. Buy Spices Online
Very good recipe, thanks for sharing.
Food bloggers in Odisha
Best Restaurants in Cuttack
If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?
Its very tasty and delicious and looks absolutely stunning. Thank you for wonderful "Sweet Shankarpali" recipe We cooked you your recipe at home and it came out so fantastic. Thank you for sharing such a lovely recipe, I recommend this to everyone should try your recipe once.
ghee online chennai
After looking over a number of the articles on your web site,
I really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark
site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Also see our wonderful
LED TV REPAIRING COURSE
LED TV REPAIRING COURSE IN DELHI
LED TV REPAIRING INSTITUTE
wow great website, informative content. Visit our website.
Odia Novel Book Aranya
Order Odia Books
Odia Books Online
Thanks for sharing this with us. This looks amazing
Project Management Services in Delhi
Online Sampling Services in Delhi
Survey Programming Services
Data Processing Services
Data Analysis Services
Post a Comment